Wheee! This is my first blog post, and I hope you’ll enjoy this and many more to come. I’ve decided to finally join this arena so that I can easily give you more in-depth info to use in your very own world of design. This first post is a salute to, and a request that you join me in my love and respect for, nature. I’m eager to learn your needs and answer your design questions, and I’ll focus on those design topics in future posts.
In this season of giving, I ask you to put Mother Nature on your gift list. She’s been looking out for us our entire lives, so let’s show her how much we care by…
- giving an experience instead of an item. Take a friend to lunch, take your mom to a movie, take your sis to a play.
- giving gift certificates or tickets to a movie, restaurant, massage, manicure or pedicure, facial, golf lesson, cooking class, yoga, museum, garden center…
- giving to a charity that’s close to your friend’s heart, in your friend’s name.
- giving a gift that keeps on giving – bird bath, bird feeder, wind chimes, house plant, music…
- spending an afternoon with friends making soup or cookies and sharing the goodies.
- calling friends on your card list instead of sending a card in the mail.
Please share what meaningful gifts you’re giving this year. Thank you for reading and please sign-up to follow via email and share with your friends. I wish you holiday joy every day.